Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #99 - A Sketch by Rita

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh! The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!



You guys are certainly wowing us with all your gorgeous creations.   It gets more and more difficult to pick just one winner as the weeks go on!  It's Rita here this week and I came up with a simple Pinterest-inspired sketch for our 99th challenge.   Are you as addicted to that website as I am?! Goodness can I waste some time over there. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy creating with the triple circles and I look forward to seeing all the amazing creations in the gallery! 
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.  If uploading to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS99.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, Aug. 19th at Noon (PDT). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

10 comments:

LeAnne said...

WONderful sketch, Rita! Can't wait to play!

Carole said...

The design team has an amazing collection of inspirational cards. Elegant, fun, happy and charming...hmhmh... I want to play...what can I do?

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the fantastic inspiration!

Shelley McGoldrick, Pink Petunia Paperie said...

How do I upload a card?

Linda Suarez said...

I left a comment on your blog with the instructions. Can't wait to see your card here!

Shelley McGoldrick, Pink Petunia Paperie said...

Thank you Linda, I really appreciate you sending me the instructions. I believe though that their server may be down today because there is nothing for me to click on to make the actual link. I have been back to the site several times today and there is nothing beyond the inspiration cards. I will try again tomorrow and see if the link is there. I am looking forward to participating.

Also, if I knew how to turn off comment verification...I would. I am pretty technical but I find blogger terrible.

Shelley McGoldrick, Pink Petunia Paperie said...

I am a little concerned because every time I try to upload my card, I get the error message "can't find server".

Bev said...

Thanks for a great sketch and lovely DT inspirations

Bev :)

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous sketch for clean and simple...thanks for the inspiration!

~Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Really love this CAS sketch! The DT did an amazing job with it! :)