Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Winners For Sketch 101

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen her Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Kathryn from A Bouquet of Lemons

P1000465 2

Freshly Made Sketches is starting on our next 100 challenges with a bang!  We had some fabulous entries this week!  Picking a winner from over 100 beautiful creations is not easy.  I chose Kathryn's card because of her creative interpretation of the sketch.  The bright colors against the white backdrop are so cheerful!  And then there's that twine!  It makes a beautiful rainbow of color - such a fun card! Thanks everyone for joining us this week.........now I am off to chillax! Congratulations, Kathryn, on being the Queen of Clean!  




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy!


6 comments:

kathrynlogue said...

Woot! Woot! Thanks for choosing my card.........So happy and so pleased to be Queen of Clean!!

OttawaMom said...

Wow! Thanks so much Narelle, for picking my card this week! I am happily in shock!

Brian King said...

These are all great cards! Thank you, Rita, for choosing mine.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, thanks Jen!!!! Congrats to all the winners! I so love Kathryn's card!

Jane said...

Thank you to LindaS for picking my card. I'm super delighted and was so thrilled when I saw my card pop up!

Dawn Tidd said...

Thank you, Jen B, choosing my card this week, I am honored. It's always so fun to play with all of your sketches!