Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Winners For Sketch 103!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jennifer has chosen her Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Hansi Brittain from Quilting with Paper!


I just loved this beautiful snowflake card! I love clean white backgrounds and this one just totally jumped out at me.  This card totally reminds me of the holidays and feels so rustic to me.  The blue and white snowflake with matching embossed background is fabulous!  Congrats, Hansi!  You're the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda Suarez!


10 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

thanks for the Princess choice... really made my day
Jen xx

Two Rosie Cheeks said...

Wow! What an honored to be Princess choice this week!!!! Thank you,thank you, THANK YOU Narelle for choosing my card! I'm super excited!!!! Also, congratulations to all the winners! Yay! ^_^ ~ Chan

Two Rosie Cheeks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you so much, Jen B, for selecting my card. There were so many wonderful entires! This has been a tough day and seeing that I am this weeks Queen of Clean has brightened it.

Claire said...

Thanks so much for making me a Princess Cindy...I'll make sure my husband treats me accordingly...LOL

Lynne in NI said...

Congratulations to Hansi, and thanks for making me a Princess!

Kay Miller said...

Thank you Jen so much for choosing my card!! I am thrilled to say the least :) Congratulations to all the top picks! Everything looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jen T. so very much for choosing my card! I enjoy the sketch posts each week and am thrilled to have been chosen! Congratulations to Hansi for her beautiful card and to all the chosen Princesses!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Lovely choices! I'm a sucker for blue and white myself!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much,Amy!! I am so happy you choose my card,Thank you!!
Congrats to Hansi and the other princesses!! :)