Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Winners For Sketch 104

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen her Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Amy Moore from Amy's Art from the Heart!


Amy clearly has a knack for combining colors and patterns into a pleasing combination!  I just love how it all comes together and how the dark background highlights the colorful hexagons and banner.  Congrats, Amy!  You're the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Allisa!


5 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Wow! What a surprise to see that I was chosen Queen of Clean this week! Thank you so much!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you SO much Jen!!! :) So excidet to see my card...love beeing a prinzess!! :) Thank you!
Congrats to Amy and the other prinzesses! :)

JoAnn said...

Congrats to Amy and all the Princesses. Thanks so much Cindy for choosing my card.

Kay Miller said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Such beautiful work! Thank you Jen so much for choosing my card! I'm so thrilled!! :)

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Such unbelievably gorgeous cards from the Queen, Princesses, and Prince this week. WOW!!