Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Winners For Sketch 102

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen her Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Annette Elliott from AEStamps a Latte


This is a gorgeous fall card with a non-traditional fall color scheme, and I just kept going back to it to see more.   Annette's details are awesome... the added "splatter" on the leaves, the white dots around the circle, the touch of white on the woodgrain embossing and the wonderful way she added the sentiment, just to name a few!  Congrats, Annette!  You're the Queen of Clean this week!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jennifer Brum!


6 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much Jen! That made my day. :) Fantastic gallery this week. Looking forward to playing along with the next challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Narelle! I am so excited! Great ending to a so-so day! :)

Patricia Hays said...

Rita, thank you so much for the honor! Congratulations to Annette and to the other princesses, too!

Jane said...

Yay! Thank you for picking me JenT, super thrilled to be your choice!

Annette Elliott said...

Wow! I am thrilled and honored to be Queen of Clean! Thank you so much for picking my card this week!

Avery Murphy said...

Thank you Jen M!!! I almost jumped out of my skin when I seen you choose my card. I have been following this blog for a long time and it is an honor to be a Princess!