Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Winners for Sketch 747

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and Kim has chosen the Queen: 



I had such a fun time going through the gallery for this week's sketch.  You are ALL so creative!!  I couldn't believe all of the elements used for the grouping of circles. But funny enough, I kept coming back to a card that actually did use circles! Cindy's card is so eye-catching! I love the colorful rings in each circle even one with the words and a smiley face and then the fun way she did the sentiment. Congratulations, Cindy! You are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Verena!

5 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Congrats to the Queen and all the Princesses for your beautiful array of cards. All well deserving of recognition.

Claire A said...

Fabulous winning card - definitely caught my eye in the gallery! Congrats to all and thanks for the shout out!

Bonnie said...

A big congratulations to the Queen, Cindy, thanks to Michele for choosing my card for the Princess court and congratulations to the other princesses.

Cindy Beach said...

Thanks to all for the wonderful honor! I'm thrilled to be "Queen", you've made my day! Special thanks to Kim, for choosing my card, and for the fab sketch!

Darnell said...

Thank you so much for this recognition, Judy! I'm delighted to be in such talented company! Hugs, Darnell