Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #100 - A Sketch by Cindy


Welcome to the 100th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week we've got a special celebration going on!  Cindy is our hostess and since she was the first ever Queen it is only fitting!  We hope you play along with us this week because we've got prizes up for grabs to random winners!


Hi!  Cindy here, and I'm both honored and excited to be hosting our 100th challenge!  Together, we've decided to use the first-ever sketch for Freshly Made Sketches that debuted almost two years ago, on September 7, 2011.  The sketch was designed by the incredibly talented creator of the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog, Lesley Croghan.   CLICK HERE to see that first challenge, with both the Design Team's and participant's entries.  I still remember how thrilled I was to find out that I had been chosen as the very first Queen of Clean!

We hope everyone has a chance to play along this week because we've got prizes to give away!  Look at all the fantastic goodies donated by our very own FMS design team!


Linda Callahan - Just Thinking Stampin' Up! stamp set and 24 6x6 sheets of DSP
Allisa Chilton - Sweet Life Close to My Heart stamp set
Cindy Hall - Monster Munchies Stampin' Up! stamp set and 24 6x6 sheets of DSP
Jen Mitchell - Seasonal Sayings Stampin' Up! stamp set and 44 6x6 sheets of DSP
Amy O'Neill - Holiday Best Stampin' Up! stamp set and Hung Up Cute Clips
Linda Suarez - Silent Night A Muse Studio stamp set
Jennifer Timko - Dictionary Stampin' Up! stamp set and 24 6x6 sheets of DSP

To help us celebrate this milestone we've asked some dear friends, our previous designers, to join us and we're thrilled that they are here!



And, as usual, our design team has some beautiful cards to share with you, including one from our creator Lesley.



We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If uploading to a public gallery please use keyword FMS100.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday August 26th at Noon (PDT). On Tuesday August 27th, we will be announcing the winners of the prizes as well as the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


19 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Congratulations on 100 sketches :) thank you for inviting me to join in the celebration.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I truly want to thank you for all you do in helping me and others create lovely cards.... your sketches are wonderful!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Wow! Congratulations on the 100th sketch... who'd a thunk? Love love love FMS!!! You gals ROCK! You are all so inspiring and it's always fresh and new... Hugs.
hope to play along this week!

Andrea W said...

Fabulous sketch! Thanks for the continued inspiration. Congrats on your 100th sketch!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

I love this weeks sketch ladies, thank you.

Emilie said...

Very nice sketch :) Congrats for all those sketches already published and for the future ones !!

Romaine said...

congrats on 100! Had fun with this!

stampwithsandy said...

Happy 100! Thanks for all the awesome inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 100 challenges!! And thanks for all the creative fun that comes along with participating in the challenges. I appreciate the time and effort it takes you all to keep this up! ;-)

PapierGirl said...

Congratulations on your 100th sketch - here's to many more! :)

L.B. said...

Just discovered you and look forward to playing along soon

Avery Murphy said...

I love FMS!!! Congratulations on 100 challenges!!! I have been following you and playing along for a long time I am glad I can finally show you my creations!

mplsbetty said...

Congratulations on 100 Challenges! I appreciate the awesome sketches and inspiration each week!

Robyn Oliver said...

Well done ladies, congrats on your 100th sketch, fabulous

Claire Spielman said...

100 BIG congrats !!! It's my first time on your blog....BUT, not my last! Thanks for a simple challenge for many, but for me, I can NEVER keep things simple...LOL
Your DT gorgeous projects really intrigued me into entering.On my way to post your button to my blog.
Creative Wishes
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Greetings from Gail said...

Thanks for another great challenge - and for making it to #100. I look forward to hitting #200 with you!
Gail

Dave_Jess said...

Great challenge, just missed the link to take part. But I thought that I would still take part, which can be checked out here: www.jessiebcrafts.blogspot.co.uk Thanks, Jess

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Congratulations ladies! 100 sketches is a wonderful achievement! I loved being a part of your team and I'm so sorry I didn't get my card in on time to play along with you all :(
Here's mine if you get a chance to pop over and take a look anyway.
http://stampingstill.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/merry-late.html
FMS is a great blog and you're a wonderful group of ladies too :)

Tanya said...

Way late, but I loved the sketch! :) http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2013/09/happy-sentiment-happy-card.html