Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sketch #10 from Rita

It's Wednesday and time for another fun sketch to inspire you! I'm Rita and I'm the hostess and sketch designer this week. I want to say thank you to everyone who has made our challenge blog such a success already. Last week 52 of you played along with Tui's great sketch! We appreciate each and every entry and love looking at all of your beautiful creations. I know there are quite a few people who have played along each week and we love that! Some of you have inspired friends to come join in and that's awesome too!

Now to the sketch... I must admit that I'm a bit nervous as this is my first sketch. I have my fingers crossed that you guys like it as much as those we've had in the past. It is a fun one to work with and can be interpreted so many different ways. I think the design team has shown that, but I know you'll come up with even better ideas!


The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!

Jennifer TimkoTui Nathan
Lesley CroghanChristy QLauri


We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to 3 other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, November 14th at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, November 15th, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

16 comments:

Lauri said...

Rita! Love this sketch! It is so versatile. My technique class has asked me to do one class where we use one sketch to create four different cards; think I may just use this one!

Lesley said...

Great sketch this week Rita! I love it so much!!!

LeAnne said...

I love this sketch...hmmm, I have lots of ideas for this one!

None None said...

Great sketch, Rita! I'm holding on to this one as I have several other ideas brimming!

Nance Leedy said...

Great sketch Rita! Love all the different interpretations from the DT--always so much inspiration at FMS!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful Sketch, Thank you.

Bobby said...

I just noticed rule #1 says "use stamping product". I'm not a stamper, so does that mean I cannot enter this challenge. I have in the past.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful samples Ladies! I took it to the CAS direction and LOVED this sketch!!! Thanks

Anne Marie Hile said...

Sassy Rita! Your sketch rocks this week! Can't wait to give it a go. Thank you for the awesome inspiration from the DT. You gals are fantastic! :)

Beverly G said...

Great sketch, you made it easy to keep it simple and fresh.

Erna Logtenberg said...

Great Sketch Rita!!

Nance Leedy said...

Whew, finally made it! It truly is a great sketch Rita! Hugs to all...

Janet's Joy said...

Thanks for a great sketch!

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous sketch, Rita! And fabulous samples from the DT!

Allisa said...

Tons of great cards this week!

Lyndal said...

Discovered this sketch too late, but played along anyway here http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com/2011/11/freshly-made-by-kaisercraft.html :) Thanks for the inspiration!