Saturday, November 26, 2011

STILL TIME TO PLAY with Challenge #12 and Lesley's choice for Challenge #11


There is still time to join our sketch challenge this week!  The challenge ends on Monday, November 28th at Noon (PST).  To see the design team samples and to play along, please CLICK HERE!


Lesley's Choice for Sketch #11-Michelle
Due to an unforseen personal issue that arose on Monday, I was unable to post my choice for a Perfect Princess on Tuesday.  I would like to announce my choice right now for Sketch #11.  I was drawn to Michelle's lovely card.  The colour combo, the elegance of the ornament and her superb colouring of the poinsettia all made this such a pretty Christmas card! I love the pearls and the scallops too...finished off with the embossed back panel, this card is truly special!  Congratulations Michelle on being my choice for Perfect Princess.

Thank you for stopping by! 
Smiles,

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you, Leslie! What an awesome surprise!!! Hope things are alright with you!

khushifairy said...

the second card needs a pink bead at the center of the white bow.
valentine gifts pakistan