Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Winners for Tui's Sketch #9

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge! We were blown away by all the wonderful submissions this week! The Clean Team has chosen some talented Princesses for you this week!!!

The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:

 

Christy's Choice:

I kept getting drawn back to Colleen's lovely card over and over again with the soft blues that she used for the background and the silhouettes. What really makes the card sing for me is that radiant beam of light in the center of the card - it really shines! The pearls are the perfect accent on either side of the sentiment. Well done, Colleen, and congratulations on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Cindy's Choice:
CJ Thibault - Stampin' Obsession

CJ's creation is the perfect example of fresh and clean. The colors are crisp and the red makes the lines of the top note die really stand out. There are a couple very creative aspects to CJ's card: first, the wreath created with snowflakes, and the smaller wreaths created with two different flower-shaped punches. CJ put different elements together to create a unique and spectacular card, yet it's still so clean. Awesome details! Congratulations, CJ! You're my choice for "Perfect Princess" this week!


Jen's Choice:

How could I not love this card with the cutest gnome in the world? There are so many things that appealed to me about Jodene’s card. First off was the Crumb Cake card base. Then the image was framed with a bit of Basic Black peeking out. And as if that wasn’t enough to get my attention, there was that adorably gruff gnome which Jodene colored to perfection with some of my favorite colors! Look at that face only a mother could love, and yet I love it too! Congratulations Jodene, on being a Perfect Princess
this week!



Lauri's Choice

This is my favorite image this holiday and I love how Diane used the sketch to highlight the image. Diane's coloring of the bird with the accents of the white gel pen are a perfect partner to the little added bling! The ribbon treatment is wonderful, and immediately caught my eye! This is a wonderful, classic Holiday card! Congratulations Diane on being a Perfect Princess this week!



Linda's Choice


I love the stark simplicity of Vicki's card! It caught my eye immediately as an example of Clean and Simple at its best! It is impeccably crafted and perfectly balanced! The tiny pops of color remind me of reflectors on a bicycle and complement the image so well! The whole design is clean and fresh and that is why Vicki is my choice for a Perfect Princess this week! Congratulations Vicki!

Lesley's Choice
Sarah of Sarah's Stamping Style


Sarah's bold, bright colours and snazzy flowers captured my eye this week! I loved the simple stamping on the white cardstock and then how she adorned each "daisy" with a button. The simple sentiment and brads just added to the simple pureness of this pretty card! Congratulations Sarah on being my choice for a Perfect Princess this week!


Rita's Choice
Looking over all the beautiful entries this week, my eye kept going back to Gayatri's gorgeous Christmas card. I love bright, cheery holiday cards and this most definitely fits the bill! The fun colors, the sparkling letters, and the bling on the snowflakes all add up to a clean, festive card that would bring a smile to anyone's face during the holidays! Congratulations, Gayatri, on being my Perfect Princess for the week!

Jennifer's Choice


I found this focal stamp so striking and really the perfect one for this layout. The trees in the background add so much. But all the little touches of red sparkle made this just over-the-top awesome. This is a wonderful Christmas card for everyone on the list! Fantastic card, Sue! Congratulations on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!


And Our Queen of Clean this week is:

Tui's Choice:
Allisa of Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts

Wow ... this card captured my attention as soon as I saw it ... the styling is so beautiful, crisp and clean! From the stamped ornament to the coordinating stamped border, oh and not to mention the pretty layered dove/bird - this is a definite eye-catcher on all counts! However, the final touch of the beautifully tied ribbon and simple button embellishments to complete this little stunner definitely left it's mark on me, and so on that note a well deserved ... Congratulations to Allisa for being my choice for Queen of Clean this week!
Thank you for joining us! Wednesday we will be back with Sketch #10 from Rita!


4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Thanks for picking my card~~ How fun!

CJT said...

Oh my gosh... I'm so excited to be a perfect princess! Thank you!

Jodene said...

How exciting! Your email made my day, thanks for selecting my card this week :)

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Congratulations to ALL the winners. Beautiful job on all of them, and I might have to 'CASE' a few too! Hugs.