Saturday, November 5, 2011

Meet Our November Guest Designers

If you are looking for this week's sketch challenge please CLICK HERE.

With November comes change; the clocks are set back and for us here at Freshly Made Sketches, the addition one or two Guest Designers!  Starting this month, we will be introducing two new guest designers each month here at Freshly Made Sketches.

**You do not have to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator to be chosen as a guest designer but we do tend to choose people who play along with us!  It is that simple!

I would like to introduce this month's talented and lovely Guest Designers.  Christy Q and Lauri Ingram. I have asked them to share a bit about themselves.

Christy Q


Hi – my name is Christy Q, I’m owned by that cute little schnauzer looking at you. Her name is Lexi and she has my husband and I completely wrapped around her little paws.

I have been happily stamping away and making cards since November 2007 when I was first inspired to make my own Christmas cards using nothing but a few stamps, a few ink pads and a little bitty IKEA table. Fast forward to a few years later, I now have a multitude of stamp sets, ink pads, tools and a craft room!

Card making is a way for me to relax from my long commute to and from work and what sometimes can be a hectic travel schedule during certain periods of the year. Besides card making and taking care of a certain little schnauzer, I love to read books and sew quilts when I have time. Although it’s a tough choice to make between sewing quilts and making cards since cards get done a lot quicker!

I am so excited to be part of the Freshly Made Sketches Design Team for November as I have been inspired by this group of ladies for the longest time. Thanks, everyone, for inviting me to be part of your fantastic team!



Lauri Ingram

I have been crafting for over 30 years!  An IT professional by day, I spend every free moment immersed in paper crafts, and looking forward to the day I can retire and craft all the time.  Anyone know any single, rich guys willing to support me?  (lol)  I started stamping 20 years ago when my daughter was a toddler and have never looked back.   I have been a Stampin' Up Demo for three years and love doing workshops and teaching. I also specialize in special order gifts, cards and favors.  I live in Connecticut with my 21 year older daughter Vicky and my 13 year old Westie, Chansey.

Welcome to the team ladies, we are so happy to have you on board!! 

Don't forget, our current challenge is underway with a great sketch from Tui Nathan. To play along please CLICK HERE.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Big congrats to Lauri and Christy Q, two amazingly talented ladies, indeed! :)

Ann Schach said...

Congrats to Christy Q. and Lauri! I know that your inspiration cards will be fabulous!