Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #9-A Sketch by Tui Nathan

Happy Wednesday! Welcome to another Freshly Made Sketch Challenge! Thank you to everyone who participated with us last week, we had a great response and your creations were amazing, and there were so many projects that absolutely “wowed” us, so thank you for the inspiration!

I am Tui Nathan and I’m delighted to be hosting this week’s challenge with you. I am also excited to announce that for the month of November we will be joined by the talents of Christy Q and Lauri Ingram as our Guest Designers. Christy and Laurie are both wonderful stampers and great designers and I am sure you will be inspired by their fabulous projects. Welcome Christy and Laurie, we are honoured to have you on board!


The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!


Jennifer Timko
Tui Nathan
Lesley CroghanChristy QLauri Ingram


We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any stamping product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to 3 other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, November 7th at noon (PST). On Tuesday, November 8th, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

10 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous sketch, Tui! And great inspiration cards, DT!

Colleen said...

I really want to try this sketch...it is so versatile...and I know how to add my posting to your inlinkz..but I do not know how to add a link back to your blog (I did manage to copy the sketch and paste it..but how do I do the other?) Can you help?

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thanks ladies for the great sketch (perfect for a card I needed to make) and the wonderful inspiration from the DT. I'm glad I finally got to join in this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I am completely in love with this sketch!!! Thank you so much! I will be using this again for sure! Fabulous samples Ladies~

Arielle H Gordon said...

Love this sketch! Great inspiration from the DT & thanks for the fun!

Susan Haddad said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful sketch!!!

Diana said...

Thanks for this great sketch and all that inspiration of the DT. It was fun using it.

Beverly G said...

Thanks for the great sketch, it was perfect for my buckin' bronco birthday.

Katy McGloin said...

I am loving your challenges and the inspiration provided by the DT and contributors. Thank you for maintaining a library of your sketches. This has been a great resource!

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Hi dear ladies. What a beautiful skech this one is. I was trying to ad my card to the linky tool, but it is already closed and from what I understand the week is not even over yet. How many days do we have? Anyhoo.. here is my link to this challenge card :) on my blog.

http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/2011/11/triple-treat-flower-by-stampin-up-and.html

Big hug, Pauline